
So I haven't posted much lately but it's because I've been very busy in the quilting room. I started a new class with my friend, Betsy, and after three weeks we decided to stop going and just finish on our own. I wasn't sure from day one if I was really advanced enough to do this project as it's all about templates and curves. Somehow I got through it but I have to say it isn't one that I think I will ever repeat. I just don't think the finished product is all that snazy for all the work that went into. But I am glad that I did it and now I feel like I can tackle using templates and maybe even try another project with curves.
3 comments:
i think it turned out really awesome. you are just amazing at this quilting stuff! i am really enjoying this very very very simple and small quilt i am working on. i can't wait to try another one.
Very beautiful! Love the colors and the design is really neat! I can't wait to see the next one already!
Looks like you've learned some sweet quilting skills. This quilt looks like it was really difficult. I like it.
Post a Comment