Monday, August 17, 2009

More France


Ok, so I know I'm a little out of order but I just realized that I have more pictures and stories to share about our trip to France. First of all, as I said before the wonderful english couple that we stayed with really were a complete joy. Not only did Jane feed us well but they found time each day to stop working and join us in the garden for apertifs before dinner.
The day before we left to return to Lyon and fly out one of their daughters, Libby, was coming for a visit after being in Australia for several months. They also had cousins visiting from England and another local english couple that run a hotel for dinner. We all enjoyed a nice game of petanque before dinner. They have a gorgeous house and even prettier garden.

The guys played against each other while the ladies cheered them on and generally had a good visit.

Then we sat down to a wonderful meal and lots of good socializing.

No comments: