A couple of weeks ago some of my aussie friends hosted a Melbourne Cup afternoon. This is one of those fun events where if you were actually there you would dress up and everyone would see who had the best outfit right down to the hats which are very important at these kind of things apparently. We were fresh back from France so I missed the hat making day and had to try and find a ready made one in a shop here.
It was a fun afternoon and we had a sweep for the horses as the race had already happened. My horse didn't win but he was in the top three right down to the last leg of the race.
I never really noticed before I seem to have "cat" eyes. Great, when I should be trying to get my eyes to look bigger they seem to be disappearing!
4 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a fun day!
love the lady in the middle's hat! seems like that would be lots of fun!
and i've never noticed cat eyes....pic might have been taken at just the "wrong" moment? i think your eyes are beautiful no matter what. :D
Looks like yall where having a good time. You look like you have lost some weight, could it be the cat eyes? LOL! (You really do look like you have lost some weight)
Thanks for noticing Cassie! We both lost weight in France. I think it was that good french country air that did it? Not sure but I'm guessing Andrew and I both lost around 10-12 pounds in the two weeks that we were there. The best part is we had no idea while we were there. We were just enjoying all things french. Of course the trick is to keep it off and continue improving while we are away!
Post a Comment